Saturday, July 10, 2010

FInding My self FInding the shawdows



LOVE ME!!!!!




So im moveing before long and im going to miss a select few my family of course my mama she always needed my help and now its time for me to stand on my own this is a choice its not like im forced to go but i know i need to grow and become a better Re'gine' but i want to say for one reason till the summer is over is for my boyfriend but i can't just stay here for him doing nothing .....he wanted me to go to school with him and start a family while he's in college but that was that new love talking and i'm glad he told me that because the llove i had for him encouraged me to graduate high school and become somebody he told me to PROMISE i will go to college and i will keep that promise for sure he made me better he belive in me more then i beive in myself doe we argue alot i kw he's loves me for just that i applied and got into the college he attends but i would be just going for him and thats never a good reason to go to school just because you're in love i kw in my heart the love is gone last so i don't mind going away and growing up i need that.........mwahhh kisses to you my babe!


I Just love crop topsIt's Hot this summer Ex short shorts in heels makes the legs look longer!!
Make up is always BOLD! Dressed down the look with some old sneaks!!
MOnekey C Monkey Lisa CLimbing Trees extraordinary shot!!!!
Fashionista in training even thought she hates my style...but she loves black!!!!She hated that shirt because the slevees were too puffy but i love that shirt!!!My mama was fiina get ride of these and i snatched em up!!!







1 comment: