Tuesday, April 5, 2011

loner

i was never afraid to stand alone i was always the loner but its kinda funny cus i hate ben a lonely and i always find my self alone wit jus me and my thought talkin to my self ahtein mysef then turnin around n lovein myself cus who else will i stayed to my self cus i loved my self and i never wanted to change for any body till i got lonely den i tried bein like her cus she had so many friends an it looked like they were havein a good tme i wanted dat but i stood alone cus i hate how everyone was the same but bme wantein to be myself i always found myself alone cus no one understood i jus wanted to saty tru to my self so i stood thir all alone with my head held hi and a smile on my face silently because i had nothing to say tho i had much to say plp wud not like me cus wat i had to say tho im not the typ that worry bout wat plp say more so how they say it or y or wat hey do cus they were so crul i looked around n thought i fukin ruled indeed cus i loved me i started to grow and found out most of the reasons y i stood solo was cus i didnt wanna get hurt becus i was like no other n i wasnt finna change for anyone but i found myself changein for eery one cus i was tierd of bein alone ..but i was born alone i shall die alone i kinda wanted to make a statement a statement that says plp will still love u if ur tru to ur self and love ur self and i have yet to prove dat because im alone and standin alone n so unloved ....pretty gurl with a potty mouth heart that keeps getin broken but for sum stupid as reason still loves....not the brightest but will light up the room and make eeryone smile or is it that im jus phycin myself out hell idk gotta lotta shit to learn n yes ima leave dis with a random no endin cus im not dead yet but my eyes are getin pretty heavy so ima leave it b

.

No comments:

Post a Comment